This is the finished product!! Good job, Montana!! My clean-cut deacon has arrived again. I love it! The only negative feedback has been from the girls at school who brushed, combed, and ran their fingers through it. Glad the temptation is removed and in the trash! OOoh, tomorrow's trash day. See ya............................................................................................
TIME
Time is a gift. It is a gift from God. "Time" is our day to prepare to be with God forever. (Mary Ellen Edmunds)
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
The Haircut
Jacob, Jacob, Jacob! What is a mother to do when her 12 year old calls wanting to let his 12 yr old friend "cut" his hair??? Well, I set the boundaries, then pushed him out of the nest! No color, no words, and you clean up the mess.
This is the finished product!! Good job, Montana!! My clean-cut deacon has arrived again. I love it! The only negative feedback has been from the girls at school who brushed, combed, and ran their fingers through it. Glad the temptation is removed and in the trash! OOoh, tomorrow's trash day. See ya............................................................................................
This is the finished product!! Good job, Montana!! My clean-cut deacon has arrived again. I love it! The only negative feedback has been from the girls at school who brushed, combed, and ran their fingers through it. Glad the temptation is removed and in the trash! OOoh, tomorrow's trash day. See ya............................................................................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I didn't know his friend cut his hair! Aren't you a brave mom.
Post a Comment