TIME
Time is a gift. It is a gift from God. "Time" is our day to prepare to be with God forever. (Mary Ellen Edmunds)
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
MOTHERS apr 23'08
Aren't Moms WONDERFUL!! I was so blessed to be able to see one and talk to one today! I love my mom. And I love my mom-in-law. They have many talents and great qualities, many of which I do not possess, but, completely admire in them. It is so nice to be able to enjoy them and their wisdom and insight. I am indeed grateful and will try to show kindness and appreciation the rest of my days(not to be morbid) . Just had to share that............off to "deserts for the family night" with my cubscouts! We're decorating small cakes I baked for them, always an interesting event each wed. especially since none of them are mine, but I love and claim them all as if they were!!! Have a good night everyone!!!!!!!(there they are.. I need an arrow key for this!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
woot! mom's lawl im glad your my mother =) lawl and im very proud of your new found bloggage skillz i mean
this means you get on and write something and you know like dont even fill space with pictures everyday so far! WOOT!!love you crazy lady
Post a Comment