OK, I have no idea why the font seems so big, but we're going with it! This variety of pics are my poor attempts at taking pictures. Who knew! Well now ya know!! The grandparents definitly(ok, I know this is spelled wrong, but I couldn't figure out how to find the correct one. Have they been talking to my relatives, thanks for sharing but no ideas for solutions, so yes, it's wrong) have a love/hate relationship with me for this very reason, indeed.So, here is our attempt at container gardening, soon to be moved to the dirt filled raised bed.

Jessica is on the mower and cart bringing dirt in the pic to the left. The reason this is so far over is because I couldn't figure out how to move the pics without distorting them or making a copy like the chicken coup. No, you're not seeing double! Well except for the poor photography/photographer. Anyway... Here it is with the chicks above, except we had four now all of a sudden we have 3. Could it be the neighbors cats!!! As soon as I figure the cool slide show thing out I'll show you Jacob with the red ryder BB gun showing them the way back to their homes!! Not shooting them, of course, just around them to help guide them! Really now! So, I hope everyone is well and choosing happiness. I need to happily go get some laundry done and my 20 spelling words for the week. Well, not really mine, but you know, when she's 8, it seems like they are mine too. Boy the blogger world is in so much trouble, this could be addicting. Have a great night! ..................AMY ( I REAlly love !!!! marks, sorry! another one!!)I'd like to write in that space down there, but I haven't figured that out either!!!(more!)
3 comments:
I'm not sure you're suppose to leave your own comment, BUT I guess all that worry about the font and placement gets fixed one you hit GO! Who Knew!! It's still a happy day, I decided!..........AMY (myself)
You are so funny! I didn't know you guys had chickens! I'll have to come visit--it'll make me feel like I'm back home in NC! HA! HA!:)
And yes, blogging can be addictive!
Thankya very much SIS! Now I know who to ask for "chicken" advice!! Do you "do" Texas chickens the same as NC??????
Post a Comment