
Some times I wonder how many things can be done in a day, or in say 30 min.?? We had Jaimee's dance pictures(this is just mommy cam while waiting for the professionals) then a "mother daughter tea" for activity girls then rush rush to be on the soccer field for games then babysitting then projects then dance in Silsbee and date night. Whew! What a fun day!! At least tomorrow is Sunday and we get more spiritual food so we can do it again next week, right!!??!!........AMY
5 comments:
Hooray! You have a blog! I can't wait to keep up with the daily happenings over there! Love you guys!:)
WOOT WOOT WOOT i love you good job on the bloggage mother dear !!! love ya
Amy! Welcome to the blogging world.
WOA BETTY NOONE LIKES POLLYWHATS-A_FACE lol jkjk sunshine and junk right!! love you goodjob you mak eme so proud =) lawl you and your doing all the neat stuff love ya toddlez
I love your blog. I like the picture of Jaimee too!
Love,
Katie
Post a Comment